Royal College of Nursing Focus Group
The Royal College of Nursing would like to invite you to attend a short focus group to share your views and opinions about the care you have received from clinical nurse specialists or nurse consultants (and also to share your ideas about the best ways of assessing or measuring nurse performance).
The College is keen to obtain the views of patients whose experiences fit the following three simple criteria:
- They have accessed specialist or advanced nursing care.
- They have done so within the last twelve months.
- In any of the following 21 health-related issues or disease-specific treatments:
Asthma; Hospice Services; Cancer; Leg Ulcer Services; Continence Care; Palliative Care Services; Dementia; Rehabilitation Services; Dermatology; Respiratory Diseases; Diabetes; Rheumatology; District Nursing Team; Sexual health Services; Family Planning Services; Stroke; Gastroenterology; Tissue Viability Services; General practice; Urology; Heart Disease.
The focus group will take place in:
- London (address to be shortly confirmed).
- March 2011 (date to be confirmed)
- And will last no longer than 2 hours.
If you would like to attend you should contact Mehreen Chandan at the Royal College of Nursing.